Club opens from 11.00am till late Monday to Friday and from 10.00am Saturday and Sunday seven days a week.
- Comfortable neat and tidy clothing
- No soiled work clothes or thongs after 7.00pm
- No singlets
- No hats or caps
All Patrons to be standing and respectfully quiet at 6.00pm or any other time when the ceremony for the “Ode of Remembrance” takes place.
5km Radius – NSW State Government, Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing.
All people, even diners, entering the Club MUST be one of the following to gain entrance.
- A Member
- Signed in by a Member
- A Member of another RSL or affiliated Club – sporting Clubs e.g. Seals or South Sydney Juniors Club are not affiliated.
- Live beyond 5km of the Club – need photo ID
- If you are not able to meet the above requirements, the only option is to join the Club. A $10.00 Membership fee will be incurred.
- This Clubs Membership limit is 7,250 Members. Joining may not be an option if we have reached this capacity.
Should you have any queries or require further information about the Rules and Regulations of this Club, please speak with the Manager on Duty by phoning 02 9665 5151.