Formed after World War II to provide good fellowship, friendship and comradeship between ex-servicemen and women, the Coogee Legion Club has now entered its eighth decade of service to its members and guests.
Boasting spectacular views over the beach, this hidden gem in Coogee is the perfect place to meet up with friends and enjoy great food, beverages (at great prices!) and regular entertainment.
Offering two levels of spectacular service, a bistro with a view and a rooftop cocktail bar, the Coogee Legion Club is the place to be!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Open everyday from 11am till late!
There are lots of reasons to become a member at the Coogee Legion Club.
- Discounts at the bar
- Earning of points that can be used in-house
- Happy hour
From just $10 a year, you can enjoy these benefits, and more!
Three membership deals are available. Ask at reception for more information!
Conditions of Entry
- Opening Hours from 11am, 7 days
- All Patrons must sign in using QR code.
- Proof of vaccination will be required upon entry.
- Patrons must wear masks whilst indoors , unless eating or drinking.
- Sanitising equipment is placed around the club.
- Do not move furniture, please ask a staff member if you require assistance with furniture placement.
- Please follow workers instructions. Aggressive or rude behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Entry to members & 1 guest only will apply in busy periods.
- No minors permitted on the level 2 rooftop bar The Pier.