The Countdown is On!
When the Coogee Legion Club re-opens for business (we expect Monday 11th October), you will need the following to enter:
- A phone that can sign in using the QR code.
- Proof of double vaccination – either on your phone or printed on paper.
- Photo identification if you are not a member or your membership card.
- A mask to wear indoors.
If you do not have the above items, we will not be able to let you into the premises.
Proof of Vaccination
We do require proof of vaccination to allow patrons entry into our venue. Please follow the steps below in order to access this.
Smart Phone Users
- Install the Express Plus Medicare app.
- Follow the steps to access immunisation history and select the COVID-19 certificate.
- Save this certificate into your Digital Wallet for ease of access.
Non-Smart Phone Users
- Contact either Services Australia or your vaccination provider for a hard copy.
If you are having difficulties with any of the above, the following helplines may be able to assist you:
Service NSW 13 14 50
Vaccination Hotline 1800 020 080
We look forward to welcoming you back and we know you will understand that we need to comply with NSW Government guidelines.
Please assist our reception staff by having all items listed above for a quick entry.